At Independent Assessment Validation Services we care about quality in vocational education and our services are designed to help your RTO achieve the best possible outcomes.
Ruth Walker, CEO of Independent Assessment Validation Services has over 20 years experience in VET as a trainer, compliance officer, consultant, researcher and auditor. Having worked across a range of institutions including TAFE, Community Colleges, VET in Schools, NSW Department of Education and Communities, Swinburne University of Technology and ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority), Ruth is well versed in training, assessment and compliance.
Ruth is passionate about improving the quality of vocational education. To this end she has focussed attentions on:
- conducting ASQA audits and internal audits in line with the VET Quality Framework and the AQTF
- developing and delivering innovative training in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and the Vocational Graduate Certificate in Education for Sustainability
- leading validation for numerous RTOs (online and face to face)
- developing protocols and procedures for online validation with community colleges in NSW and Victoria
- providing consulting services and compliance advice to a variety of RTOs (VET Quality Framework and AQTF)
- regular networking with assessors, compliance officers and industry stakeholders
- designing and conducting research projects in a range of areas including: data quality; professional development framework for trainers/assessors; Sustainability training; LLN and VET trainer collaboration; quality training in TAE40110
Ruth has numerous research papers published and regularly presents at VET conferences and workshops. For details of presentations and papers see https://au.linkedin.com/in/ruthwalker2
See Ruth presentation at the ASQA RTO Information Workshops here >>>